In the mouth painters out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the mouth painters out there?

My recent endeavor is to learn to paint using my mouth as I am quadriplegic (of course due to MS…lol)

need hints/instructions/suggestions/ANYTHING on how to begin. My goal is to make Christmas cards… Think I'm giving myself enough time to figure this out… Ha ha Ha :-)

peaches

Day of the Artist

Peaches,

I personally do not know anyone who is a mouth painter. I did a quick internet search and found Day of the Artist (dayoftheartist.com)

Also, "The Mouth and Foot Painting Artists (MFPA) is an international organization, controlled by its artist members, whose purpose is to:
    Make contact with artists who have lost the use of their hands through birth defect, accident or illness, and now paint with their mouths or feet.
    Make contact with disabled people who would like to learn to paint and support themselves in this capacity"

Maybe you could check out The Mouth and Foot Painting Artists (MFPA) and connect with other artists with similar disabilities who may be able to give you tips, etc. on how to start.

All the best in your endeavor
    Bree

Comment

Wonderful suggestions!

Bree, thanks so much for taking the time to find these not even thought of contacts!

Seems like I'm on my way :-)

Comment

Working...
      X