An Answer Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Answer Please

I take Copaxone 40 and I do my injections on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I forgot my injection last Friday so I did it Saturday morning. Then I got back to my Monday, Wednesday schedule. My question is should I do my injection on Friday or would that be too much C in one week?

Stay on your regular schedule with your Friday injection.

The Saturday shot was only a few hours late and fits with your regular schedule from last week. It has no effect on this week's schedule.

If you skip your Friday shot, you won't have enough for this week.

Comment

Thanks! That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure.

Comment

You want to try and stick to the three injections per week to the extent possible. You realized the missed injection right away so there won't be a problem. Even if you missed a couple of days you could still work your way back to the schedule you should be on over the course of a week or two.

The only solution that would not be acceptable is any solution that has you taking injections on consecutive days.

Comment

Late reply

Sorry I just saw this thread. I asked about the schedule. I was told that as long as the injections are 3 in 1 week, and @ [I]least 48 hours apart, there is no problem.
          [COLOR="#0000FF"][/Shalom, Suzanne COLOR]
          You never fail, until you stop trying__Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X