Got my Betaseron delivery today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my Betaseron delivery today

I just received the first of 3 deliveries... the box of the Betaseron came in today... not sure what will be in the other 2 deliveries but I sure hope the auto injector is in one of them. I have no idea what to expect. Beginning new journey with all this. To say I am afraid would be an understatement...

Hang in there. I was the same way when my first box got here. I try to look at shot night as "eating my spinach". Like Popeye. Anyways, the initial shock is hard but you'll find what works for you.
    "It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul." ˜William Ernest Henley

Comment

Unfortunately or fortunately it gets easier and becomes a routine. Hope all goes smoothly for you and you get some benefits from betaseron

Comment

How's it working out?

Comment

Originally posted by bamabel View Post
          I just received the first of 3 deliveries... the box of the Betaseron came in today... not sure what will be in the other 2 deliveries but I sure hope the auto injector is in one of them. I have no idea what to expect. Beginning new journey with all this. To say I am afraid would be an understatement...
          A Beta nurse should contact you to set up a training class in yout home.
          Call their number and ask for nurse Good Luck

Comment

Working...
          X