VA Neurologists report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VA Neurologists report

I downloaded the report from myhealthyvet.

Nuero says From Lyme;Possible residual symptoms have included
    blurred vision without diplopia or field defect, periodic parasthesiae in face,
    stiffness, cramping and muscle fatigue in LE, worse with walking, and an
    occaisional bandlike crushing sensation across her lower chest. She has been
    dragging her feet and noticing that it is harder to walk without fatigueing.
    Previous outside MRI 2013 showed 5 T2 lesions none in corpus
    callosum or enhancing, no Dawson's fingers, Diagnosis; demyelinating
    lesions vs. vasculitis inactive.

A & P / RECOMMENDATIONS: Patient with Hx of multile exposure to deer ticks,
    several symptomatic infections treated with Doxycycline and 5 T2 lesions on MRI
    consistent with demyelination or vasculitis. Residual spastic tetraparesis with
    mils weakness and marked spasticity suggesting more UMN lesions. No sensory loss
    or ataxia, no cognitive deficits , eye symptoms not compatible with optic
    neuritis.Hx is more consistent with residual deficits from Lyme's disease
    affecting CNS and pssinly T-spine. MS less likely by Hx but needs to be R/O.

This is what Neuro says. He is sending me for MRIs of brain, t-spine C-spine.
    I only had tiredness and achy when I had lyme. all this other stuff started long after being treated for lyme and ive looked up lyme and the symptoms are completely different. I guess have to wait and see if more lesions. I think there are because of problems ive had since first mri. What do you guys think?

Well I know its not lyme, wish it wasn't anything. Just me being lazy. Im kind of depressed right now. I cant do anything because im so tired and im always dropping things from my left hand. Im so sick and tired of being sick and tired. If life is like this I don't even know if I wanna stay around. All I do is lay in bed mostly. it sucks.

Hope you guys are having a much better day then me. Bug

Do not get discouraged by them thinking it may not be MS. Be happy that they are not blindly treating you with out knowing the cause. a diagnosis of MS takes a very long time to make. Basically they have to eliminate all the things its not first.

Having the right diagnosis and the right treatment for it is the most important thing.

I have been thinking some severe pain issues have been flairs, but my new nero think may very well be from neck issues. I am happy, it may mean that have some treatment to help me live a less pain filled life.

We cant always be fixed, but knowing what's really wrong and having the right treatment for those issues is key to having piece of mind and treatment that helps you with the problems you are experiencing.

Stay strong. Life is a long and winding road filled with ups and downs so pace your self.

Comment

Working...
    X