Getting Refills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Refills

Each and every time I order a refill for my copaxone I'm asked questions regarding how many doses I have left - how many does do you have? when was the last time you took a dose? What days do you take your prescription (I'm on the 3 times a week)? So you have three left (No, I have two as I just said)?
    Called yesterday. My prescription had expired 6/30 so I couldn't reorder after all those questions. My neuro gave them another prescription. This time for a 12 week supply (I didn't ask for it but I'll take it!). I doubt they'll fill it.
    Does anyone else get asked questions?

Originally posted by its2much View Post
    Does anyone else get asked questions?
    I'm on the daily dose, but I've never gotten those kinds of questions from anyone except Shared Solutions - no connection to renewing the rx at all.
    1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
    NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

I'm on extavia and ampyra through specialty pharmacy and I'm asked a ton of questions every month before I get my refills. Never automatic. How many doses left? When do you need it by? Any seizures this month? Any side effects? Any trouble with injections? Do I want to talk to a pharmacist? Etc etc. I don't even want to call

Comment

I get the same questions and yes they get tiring, but realize that they are only doing their jobs. I am pretty sure that when we call they have to fill out a form on us. Plus, what if they did not ask these questions and there was a problem. I also wonder if they are also collecting data for the drug company.
        MS is not a crisis in my life. It is just a chapter within my life.

Comment

Working...
        X