No announcement yet.

Supplements...what are you taking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve recently started taking Iron, Magnesium and B12. I’ve noticed that I don’t feel as sluggish and have more energy. I’ve also seen a big improvement in my migraines. I don’t get them nearly as often anymore which is heaven for me! I’m currently looking into other beneficial vitamins.

“Keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows.”
    ― Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
      I take:
      Omega 3
      Vitamin D3 5000 mg (or sometimes 1000 mg)
      Calcium Magnesium
      Probiotic
      Multi-vitamin
      Curcumin (turmeric)
      Lecithin

I used to take a lot more, but I've gone to a kinesiologist a couple of times, and many of the supplements that I took weren't on the list of supplements that I "tested" for. Some of these aren't either, but I just think they are important. And, I've taken some additional supplements for a shorter term, when I "test" for them.
      I continue to take these. I've added:
      • B-Complex
      • B12

I started eating a wheat-free, dairy-free diet a couple of weeks ago. It's not a completely plant-based diet. I eat wild-caught fish about once a week, and I don't eat a lot of meat. I eat green smoothies daily -- often more than one.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
      X