Where is the interest in md1003?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the interest in md1003?

I have been trying to gather some interest in this community to the new md1003 trials that have been completed in Europe. The drug is in trials for ON, and that is all that I know. I feel that there is more to know. Any others have comments?

Hm.

I went to a Biogen dinner a month or so ago and the neurologist guest speaker said that a drug to rebuild myelin will be on the market in roughly the next 1-2 years. I wonder if this is what she was talking about. I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but it would sure be nice. It's not a cure, but I could definitely use some nice, new myelin.
    "It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul." ˜William Ernest Henley

Comment

I wanted to add. The articles that I read stated that the drug has shown good results and hasn't been shown to have any negative side effects. Where can I get some?

Comment

I'm sorry to be such a putz, but I am going to keep with this md1003 until I feel it has had a complete 'airing out' ! I feel that after 200 years of no treatments and progressive MS being 'abandoned' by the neurology and research pharmaceutical communities that this one positive shaft of light is worth some serious consideration. Why not? Consider the lack of alternatives! Where is the current news on this ? I looked all over the AAN's website postings and nothing ! What is up ?

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
          I'm sorry to be such a putz, but I am going to keep with this md1003 until I feel it has had a complete 'airing out' ! I feel that after 200 years of no treatments and progressive MS being 'abandoned' by the neurology and research pharmaceutical communities that this one positive shaft of light is worth some serious consideration. Why not? Consider the lack of alternatives! Where is the current news on this ? I looked all over the AAN's website postings and nothing ! What is up ?
          I'm going to watch this topic. Fingers crossed!
          And even though the moment passed me by I still can't turn away
          'Cause all the dreams you never thought you'd lose
          Got tossed along the way

Comment

Oh GooGooGirl, You are practically my neighbor. I didn't see your location until I re-read this thread. My neurologist is Dr. McCarren. His office is in Collegeville. Keep watching. There could be something interesting here. Good luck

Comment

Working...
            X