Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still In Limbo But....

Hello, All.
    I just wanted to introduce myself as I have joined today in the hopes of receiving support and someday being able to better give support.
    I am in my second year now of trying to get a proper diagnosis for these strange and ever-increasing symptoms that are above and beyond the already diagnosed Rheumatoid Arthritis/Psoriatic Arthritis I have.
    Today I received good news that I have been approved for evaluation at a MS Clinic near my home. I'm so grateful for answered prayer that after three weeks of completing a 20-page questionnaire and gathering medical records from two different doctors that they have agreed to see me. I feel hopeful for the first time in a long time that someone is listening to me!
    Thank you for letting me share a bit today. I hope to get to know you better. God bless.

Originally posted by JoyfulWarrior View Post
    Hello, All.
    I just wanted to introduce myself as I have joined today in the hopes of receiving support and someday being able to better give support.
    I am in my second year now of trying to get a proper diagnosis for these strange and ever-increasing symptoms that are above and beyond the already diagnosed Rheumatoid Arthritis/Psoriatic Arthritis I have.
    Today I received good news that I have been approved for evaluation at a MS Clinic near my home. I'm so grateful for answered prayer that after three weeks of completing a 20-page questionnaire and gathering medical records from two different doctors that they have agreed to see me. I feel hopeful for the first time in a long time that someone is listening to me!
    Thank you for letting me share a bit today. I hope to get to know you better. God bless.
    Welcome Joyful warrior to MS world. There are many things you look at here at MS World while you wait, and if you have any questions, ask them under that heading or under the limbo board. There is also a Patiently waiting chat room for those who are undiagnosed. Let us know how things are going, OK?

Good Luck
    Lisa
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Thank you so much for your response, Lisa! I'm trying to learn as much as I can while I wait. 😊
      take care!

Comment

Hello JoyfulWarrior and welcome to MSWorld.

Are you on a medication for your Psoriatic Arthritis?

Your thread reminded me of another thread in which the person also had Psoriatic Arthritis. If you click on the link below you will be able to read the other thread I am speaking of. The post by jreagan70 addresses the use of
        biologic TNF inhibitors -- Enbrel, Humira, Remicade
        and neurological symptoms.

http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthr...ried-I-have-Ms

Best wishes on your up coming Neurology appointment.
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
        X