A few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few questions

My husband is currently going through some issues and I am hoping and praying that it is something along the lines of MS. My questions are about symptoms. Does anyone have muscle twitches (fasciculations)? A lot of what he has can be attributed to MS, but I'm curious about the twitching. Also, he's had a clean head MRI, but I've read that MS lesions can show up on a spine MRI, which he hasn't had. Just curious if anyone has these symptoms and if you've had a clean head MRI. Thanks!

Hello kboreson and welcome to MSWorld.

Muscle twitching has many causes:
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/003296.htm

Also, he's had a clean head MRI, but I've read that MS lesions can show up on a spine MRI, which he hasn't had. Just curious if anyone has these symptoms and if you've had a clean head MRI.
    Multiple Sclerosis is a disease of the Central Nervous System (CNS), this includes the brain, spinal cord and optic nerves. Damage (lesions) from this disease can show up anywhere within the CNS.

A diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis can be made without MRI evidence. However, the percentage of this happening is quite small. Only 5% of those diagnosed with MS do not initially show lesions on MRI. At the time of my diagnosis I was one of the 5%.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
    X