What is this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this???

Tuesday night at church during the opening song that we all sing, I couldn't understand the words, every time I opened my mouth to sing they came out all garbled, mixed up, and unrecognizable, my kids started giggling because I have never done this. I could read some of them silently but when trying to vocalize them they were wrong. It got better through the night and with the second and third songs I did better, but still had problems.

I also had to get onto the platform with my youngest daughter and we had a to read from a manuscript which I had wrote up earlier and gone over with her a dozen times. I had most of it memorized so it was fine till I forgot my place, and then stumbled over a few words because I couldn't pronounce them right.
    As of today I don't know if it's better. I haven't had a chance to test it, at least the reading/singing off of paper.

Then last night I couldn't balance our check book. I spent over an hour looking for $4.44. When it finally came together I had missed two different items and doubled up on a few others. My register is a mess from all the mistakes I had made.

After all that, late last night, my husband made the comment that I have had the worse mood swings, going from one extreme to another. That he doesn't know what to do because it seems like nothing is right. I burst into tears and apologized, telling him that I thought I was doing better and was actually proud of myself for seeming to be better.

So I have no memory of what he is talking about. I honestly don't remember being so unbalanced. I am very upset about not remembering. My poor kids.

Sounds like these are new symptoms for you. It suggests, to me, that you are likely in an MS flare. My suggestion is to contact your neuro's office.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
    X