EXTENSIVE TIME DELAY POSTING TO A THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXTENSIVE TIME DELAY POSTING TO A THREAD

Is there an EXTENSIVE delay from time I reply to a posted thread and the time it appears? I'm now seeing replies time stamped after 4p, when I replied to the thread titled INSURANCE at approx. 9a PT. I'm keeping in mind the difference in time zones, but it seems to be an excessive time delay.

I appreciate that this is a volunteer site, and appreciate all that you admins do, but even with the time zone, it seems other post are up long before the time I posted a reply. Is there an issue related to time zone that I'm unaware of or some other explanation?

Thank you for your attention and any explanation you can provide.

MSW1963: So sorry for your delay in getting your posts out. There are several members out in the mornings for doctors appointments, sick, or on vacation. We will try to get some better coverage.

Another reason for the delay is that sometimes a moderator needs an administrator to look at a post before they can approve it (content, studies etc).

These are a couple of reasons yours could have not been posted in a timely matter. I was away on vacation this weekend, but will try to check the morning notes coming in.

I am sorry this happened to you. We will try to fix it.

Lisa
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

cyclist, thanks for the response. I no sooner hit Submit Reply when my INSURANCE post appeared.

Thank you again.

Comment

MSW1963...

Speaking of excessive time from submission to posting....

I answered a post (Hunterd was the OP) last week. No one had replied when I submitted my response. Next day there were 4 replies but not mine. None the following day either.

Should also mention that on signing off that day I got a final page "502 bad gateway".... Have no idea if there is a connection.

Jer (aka 502E79)

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
          MSW1963...

Speaking of excessive time from submission to posting....

I answered a post (Hunterd was the OP) last week. No one had replied when I submitted my response. Next day there were 4 replies but not mine. None the following day either.

Should also mention that on signing off that day I got a final page "502 bad gateway".... Have no idea if there is a connection.

Jer (aka 502E79)

Just wondering if anyone (moderator?) could / would comment on my question?

Thanks...

Jer

Comment

I will try to give you two answers; the 502 Gate Way error is a mystery to us at the moment but it is being looked into, I do not know any time frame to give you about when it will be fixed. It does not have anything to do with your posts not appearing.

Lisa responded up above about this, I can tell you that there where some storms that knocked out my power and I was on my cell phone and If I did not get to something quick enough I apologize. And not only was I affected by the storms, there were a few of us caught in them. I apologize again.
            hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
            volunteer
            MS World
            hunterd@msworld.org
            PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thanks Hunterd for your comment!

Could a power outage explain the loss of a post(s) @ MSW ! maybe?

Not as tech savvy as I once was.... blink and you're behind the curve.

Once again...appreciate your thoughts, and sorry my response to your original post is somewhere in cyberspace.

Jer

Comment

Working...
              X