Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dizzy when standing... Always thort it was normal

Hi all
    I have dizziness when I move suddenly or stand up... Had it for as long as I can remember but it's worse now

I always attributed it to a drop in blood pressure but I had my bp tested and my blood pressure was actually better and reacted well when standing so I was baffled..

I'm not dx'd with MS as I'm awaiting to see a Neurologist and now that I'm looking into what to tell him I wonder if this is one of them??

I dont know if it fits the mould though... I never have random dizziness.. it just happens when I stand up... Feels like I'll pass out but it resolves after a minute

Is it worth mentioning?

let me start by saying, it is always worth telling your doctor! I cannot stress that enough! Now that I have said that, I get the same feeling. I never thought anything about it either. I always thought it was just "a head rush". I want to mention that to my doctor as well.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

In a word 'Yes' ! I doubt if the PCP will suspect anything is wrong, but coupled with other clinical observations, there may be some simple explanation. Good luck

Comment

You should talk to your Dr about this. This is one of my issues that comes for weeks at a time. My dizziness caused me a horrible car accident 2 winters ago with 2 of my kids in the car. I haven't driven since. It's too dangerous for everyone.

Comment

Working...
        X