Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not diagnosed yet main symptom is pain

Hi there,
    I have been told by the neuro that I probably have MS. I have ON and bladder issues. My biggest problem though is pain and fatigue.
    I don't know how to deal with this. I already take Cymbalta as part of my anti-depressants, and I am loathe to take opiates as I have an addictive personality. Also, I know that opiates aren't particularly effective with this type of pain.
    I am going for a VEP next Friday. Hopefully it won't be too long for an MRI.
    Thanks,
    Tracy

Originally posted by tlfrancis View Post
    Hi there,
    I have been told by the neuro that I probably have MS. I have ON and bladder issues. My biggest problem though is pain and fatigue.
    I don't know how to deal with this. I already take Cymbalta as part of my anti-depressants, and I am loathe to take opiates as I have an addictive personality. Also, I know that opiates aren't particularly effective with this type of pain.
    Good call to stay away from the opiates!!!
    One of the main problems for me is they do work for my physical pain.
    However I do not like the numb person they turn me into.
    Also the physical addiction is horrible and some people can never kick it.

I do not know the law where you live but Denver has a huge cannabis market and I have had very good results with minimal side effects.

Does it relax me like a vicodine and a Ditropan???
    No. But it is enough.

Comment

I'm in Canada, B.C. specifically, so access to cannabis is easy. I do use it. I just wish it could help fix the fatigue.

Comment

Working...
      X