Looking to talk to other teachers with MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello.....another time...jijijii

Sorry for no answer quickly....but I've been speaking rhse days with sindicatos....my doctor.....etc,,,, I've been busy.... trying to ask for some acomodations....to work....
    The Lentrada is early to talk...about the results....but by the way, is good......I don't have any problem with...
    I'm wainting for the work...for the treatement....for a lot of things....jiijiii
    Thanks....and repeat....Sorry for my english.... bye.....

Comment

The mail and different anwers.......

Originally posted by Teekybird View Post
      Hi all. If you just reply that you are interested in talking, then I think I should be able to send you a private message.
      My mail is ....... I would like to speak....about the EM or the Education system there...comparation with the Spanish system.....teach with EM...etc...

Thanks......
      **Email address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to your Username on black bar running across top of page > My Settings > Edit Profile**
      Last edited by Mamabug; 06-21-2016, 08:26 AM.

Comment

A lot of hot here in Madrid....

It's hot in Spain.....exactly in Madrid....in the summer....but for me is really bad....I know that is normal ....but I feel tired....really tired....but I dont care and I go out every day....may be to the pool.....may be to walk...something.....

Y believe that is normal and I want to ask to other people with EM like me....

We've to try to be strong....Let's go, you can do it

Originally posted by Temagami View Post
        Can you post contact info in your profile?

Comment

Working...
        X