Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interested in talking to other teachers with MS

HI.
    I'm just in the process of being diagnosed with MS. I'm 38 and I'm a teacher.

I'd kind of like to see if it is possile to form a network of fellow teachers who have MS. Please respond to this or contact me privately if you are a teacher. (currently teaching with MS, or have stopped teaching due to MS)

I am really overwhelmed right now. I have told my principal/director that I am being tested for MS. I am getting a 2nd MRI this afternoon. (I've been missing a lot of school for various appointments). I know I didn't have to say, and I know some would say I shouldn't have said.

Anyway, I would just love to have some fellow teachers who are going through this type of thing or have gone through it and would be interested in being in touch with me. (maybe chatting on Facebook or whatever).

Take care.

RRMS Dx: 3/23/15
    (Optic Neuritis Dx 2/27/15; Feb/2014 right leg numbness--at the time diagnosed as Sciatica, but probably first episode)
    Started Tysabri 5/22/15: (Infusions: 5/22/15, 6/18/15, 7/16/15)

I've been working like a technology teacher.....

Originally posted by Teekybird View Post
    HI.

I'd kind of like to see if it is possile to form a network of fellow teachers who have MS. Please respond to this or contact me privately if you are a teacher. (currently teaching with MS, or have stopped teaching due to MS)

I am really overwhelmed right now. I have told my principal/director that I am being tested for MS. I am getting a 2nd MRI this afternoon. (I've been missing a lot of school for various appointments). I know I didn't have to say, and I know some would say I shouldn't have said.

Anyway, I would just love to have some fellow teachers who are going through this type of thing or have gone through it and would be interested in being in touch with me. (maybe chatting on Facebook or whatever).

Take care.

Hello....I'm from Spain and I've been working like a technology secondary teacher here in Spain.
    I like it but sometimes is too hard.....with all the teenages....
    The truth is that I've been 8 years working....someimes very tired...sometimes better.....
    I'm sorry for my poor english....but I'm not a language teacher....jijiii.....

Comment

Hello....o hola like here in Spain....

Hello.....other time....is funny that the two have EM....and that we're teachers..... Ok. I've been working but also I've had some problems with the director (Principal like you said...). The thing is that I'm thinking to continue working like a teacher...because is too hard....sometimes I've to try to talk with 25-30 youngers .... very difficult when sometimes I'm so tired....and the director doesn't believe me....pufff....
      I would like to work but without pression..... I'll continue look it....although I've been working 8 years......
      Soory for the English...I'm technology teacher....jijiii
      Bye...

Originally posted by Teekybird View Post
      HI.

Take care.

Comment

Working...
      X