Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Numbness and tingling in my left hand constant and sometimes in my feet and right han

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numbness and tingling in my left hand constant and sometimes in my feet and right han

I have been experiencing tingling and numbness in my left hand and arm. It gets worse when I am tired or in extreme temps. Sometimes it will happen in my knees and feet. I also have times where I see double but my eyes are not crossed. I am having an EMG test April 30th. I wondered if anyone with MS has experienced these symptoms. Oh I did have non Hodgkins Lymphoma in 1998.

you're not alone!

my main symptom is numbness. it started first in my arms, then later to my legs- now 15+ yrs later everything is numb!
    i mean everything all skin, lips, tongue, inside of mouth & half way down the throat, eye lids & eye balls, think you get the idea!

i rarely now get the painful tingling. it's one of those sxs that isn't noticeable, unless i drop something because i don't feel it in my hands or i'm bleeding because i cut myself and didn't feel it, etc.

it does has advantages. toes stepped on doesn't hurt. dental work is painless! shots don't bother me!

sorry to hear that you have eye problems too. i have some dots, auras and such before migraines, but nothing else unusual.

praying that you get help and those pesky sxs go away!

take care & God bless ya!
    "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Hello MommaCope and welcome to MSWorld.

I wondered if anyone with MS has experienced these symptoms
      Abnormal sensations are perfectly normal with MS. I have experienced vibrations/buzzing and numbness from the waist down and that includes the girlie parts.

If you do not have a diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis there are other reasons these symptoms can happen. There is no symptom(s) that is unique to MS and other reasons for a person's symptoms need to be ruled in/out.

Best wishes on your upcoming EMG
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Hello MommaCope,

I have had numbness in my left hand, both legs, both feet and torso.

Hope you feel better soon.
        God Bless Us All

Comment

I experienced numbness in both hands, as a matter of fact I was lighting a candle once and I burned myself so badly that I did not know my skin was burning until I could smell it!btw, that is right before I dropped the candle and screamed in pain!
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
          X