Hanging on sort of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanging on sort of

I was told before Christmas the VA was granting me S-C for MS.
    U had several C&Ps The last was over a month ago and not a word (or dime) since.

My reg web acess has not worked for 4 weeks, my cari is on its last leg. While a few minor thing are ok ( not great). The main biggies are just not happening.

I put in to get co-pays removed based on current income. Since then the VA has been taking out charging me twice as much as before. Just can not win.

Had another fall, actually twice in one night that sent me to ER.
    Not much going my way these days. My marshmallow has to be pre-flight even before local gro trips. I NEED newer wheels and more.

Using cell phone to type this etc.

GOMER sir falls-a-lot

Gomer,
    I've been wondering what was going on with you. Hopefully, they will come though. If necessary, send a follow up email to Secretary Hickey asking for status. Since MS has a minimum of 30% they should be able to send you that much and then augment it in the future.

So sorry ...

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
      Gomer,
      I've been wondering what was going on with you. Hopefully, they will come though. If necessary, send a follow up email to Secretary Hickey asking for status. Since MS has a minimum of 30% they should be able to send you that much and then augment it in the future.

So sorry ...

Sorry have to use reply w/quote as reg reply button not working.

Michigan ranks dead last in vet bennies of ALL 50 states. No wonder WHY!!!!

Took 4yrs & multiple trips to get a manual wc. At least when the VA eventually came thru it a very nice one.
      Since when does the VA do what would seem logical??

The past 2 years have been a mess!!! A huge nitemare of sorts.

My lakeland pad i will have to give it away due to vandals. Ins did not begin to cover damages, i can not afford trips or even to fix or replace my car. Maybe i can unload it for a song just to get out of related expenses. On top of that i am holding off Bank of A. Just to keep our home up here.

My reg web access quit working a month ago. No support but they drafted my payments last month & again this month and it still is not working???? So i am paying for web access and no getting it!!!!!

Later gator

GOMER sir falls-a-lot

Comment

Michigan Veteran Affairs made The Early Bird this morning. They set up a special hotline for Michigan vets.

Here is the link: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...fits/70752468/

There is a phone number in the article. Call it, jump on the wagon and hold on tight.
        Katie
        "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
        "My MS is a Journey for One."
        Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Gomer, know that you are greatly missed. Please hang on, I am not a Vet so I do not understand most of what is said here. I just wanted to let you know that you are missed!
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Originally posted by KatieAgain View Post
            Michigan Veteran Affairs made The Early Bird this morning. They set up a special hotline for Michigan vets.

Here is the link: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...fits/70752468/

There is a phone number in the article. Call it, jump on the wagon and hold on tight.

Hi, sorry but i dont get on as often these days, so i saw your early bird msg a week late.

GOMER Sir Falls.a.Lot

Comment

I really hope things improve for you Gomer, we miss your sick (No Pun intended) sense of humour here. Please keep in touch when youre able.
              Jen
              RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
              "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

I again have faster web access. My youngest son moved back home for a while and with him came a cable modem.

K-again, I just checked the link and it rings very true for me. THANKS!
                Especially the part about the culture of denial at Detroit RO.
                My claim is now 3+ years not counting needless 2 yr delays caused by PVA.

I just wish they would hurry up so I can move forward.

Comment

Working...
                X