Difficult start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difficult start

Hi! I was diagnosed in 2008. Started with Avonex then went to betaseron. The flu symptoms with Avonex were very difficult. Betaseron was not as bad but the doctor said I had an allergy to something in the injection. I had a terrible time with my skin while on Betaseron. I was on Tysabri for 2.5 years. My doctor gave me the option of trying Tecfedera so I went on it. I felt a lot better but after 6 months the itching and redness got worse rather than better. So now I took my 4th Copaxone injection on Friday. I am doing the 40mg 3 times a week. I have very little injection site problems. A little pain and itching but it goes away and is not bothersome. But I feel sooooo tired and my joints ache! I have read through some of the posts and no one mentioned any of these issues so I feel like an odd ball!! I hope these issues get better. I did take asprin before I took my injection yesterday and my aching is not a huge issue today but I am fighting to stay awake today. I normally need some sleep through out the day but I feel like I want to sleep ALL day and night right now. Any suggestions?
    LA dx MS feb 2008
    Avonex Feb 2008-May 2009, Betaseron July 2009-Oct 2011 -- Tysabri Nov 2012-2014 -- Tecfidera 2014-2015 (allergic reaction) --Copaxone 2015-2016 (could not tolerate the painful itching) -- Tysabri November 2016 - Trying CBD for pain control
Working...
X