bad gateway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad gateway?

today when i click on a post in the new posts section of the forum it tells me 502 bad gateway
    MS dx's 2000
    Tysabrian

¤ fate is not just who's cooking smells good, but which way the wind blows ¤

I am getting that message when I log out

Comment

Yes, me too. I know that technical support is fully aware of this temporary and intermittent problem!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

still

this is killing me! this is the only post i can read right now.
        MS dx's 2000
        Tysabrian

Comment

Sorry this is happening but I don't have enough tech knowledge to help you.
          You should probably email tech support and let them know your problem. The only time now that it sometimes happens to me is when I log off.

technicalsupport@msworld.org - Hopefully they'll get back to you soon enough and offer some suggestions!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by allHailye2 View Post
            this is killing me! this is the only post i can read right now.
            Do you mean you can't click on the 'forum' button on the top left "black bar" above this post? If you click on that - it should take you to the full message board area. If not, you can go to: http://www.msworld.org/forum/

Sorry for the trouble you are having. It has taken me a bit to 'familiarize' myself w/ the new site and function. Let me know if you can see the 'full' message boards by the steps listed above.

xoxo
            Ashley Ringstaff
            Ringer1319/RingpOP
            MSWorld Volunteer
            Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

I don't know what was changed on the website recently, but I came here using a different browser & I can see everything. Using my other browser which I've always used, I can see the listed forums & then the list of posts but every time I click on a post I get the bad gateway page.

This is super annoying. I hate using this browser! I guess I may have to email tech support & see what changed. I don't like this at all.
              MS dx's 2000
              Tysabrian

Comment

bad get away 502...

.... And I thought it was something I did... Or was it?

Getting a wee bit nervous out here in cyber land!

Jer (502E79)

Comment

checking in to it, thank you very much for your patience..
                  hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
                  volunteer
                  MS World
                  hunterd@msworld.org
                  PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

502E79,

Are you receiving the Bad Gateway 502 when you log out?

This has been happening to me, and I have noticed that this has been happening specifically on the Firefox browser when logging out of your account. For the time being, if you have access to a different browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.), please try to use one of those, and see if that works. I checked with Safari, and didn't get the Bad Gateway error when attempting to log out.

Hope this helps for now - I am looking into the issue, and will keep you posted!
                    Kara Friesen
                    living.a.new.journey/kara/LiveOP

[I]Content Management Director's Assistant
                    Express Newsletter Editor
                    Living with MS since 2010

Comment

I get the same message and I use Firefox, too. What gives?

Comment

Since we recently had our new launch of the website, it is so to be expected to have some sort of issue to work out at some point.

We are aware of the bad gateway notice, and we are currently working on it.

Stay tuned! Hopefully we can get this fixed ASAP!
                        Ashley Ringstaff
                        Ringer1319/RingpOP
                        MSWorld Volunteer

Comment

Originally posted by Kara View Post
                          502E79,

This has been happening to me, and I have noticed that this has been happening specifically on the Firefox browser when logging out of your account. For the time being, if you have access to a different browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.), please try to use one of those, and see if that works. I checked with Safari, and didn't get the Bad Gateway error when attempting to log out.

Hope this helps for now - I am looking into the issue, and will keep you posted!

Kara

Yes I still receive this message. And I have always used Safari, although not the latest version....

Thanks for keeping me in 'da loop!

Jer

Comment

Originally posted by Kara View Post

This has been happening to me, and I have noticed that this has been happening specifically on the Firefox browser when logging out of your account. For the time being, if you have access to a different browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.), please try to use one of those, and see if that works.
                            Kara, I am receiving this when I log out and yes I am using Firefox.
                            My question is will this cause me any problems if I don't change anything and just ignore it? If it is just an annoyance type of thing I will live with it, but if it can cause damage, well ..

Comment

It isn't causing in any damage. Just a glitch in the system that we are working on! Hopefully it will get fixed in the near future!
                              Ashley Ringstaff
                              Ringer1319/RingpOP
                              MSWorld Volunteer

Comment

Working...
                              X