Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Ashley!
    In that case it is a "no-problem" for me

I don't want to even imagine the lines of code that you guys have been thru to bring this new site up - and while the old one was on-line too. Thanks to all for the great job!

Comment

502 Bad Gateway

Have not been on the site for quite a while and just now went back on. Have attempted to log off several times with no success due to a 502 Bad Gateway message. Using Firefox
      "I am acting like I am okay. Please don't interrupt my performance."

Comment

Originally posted by crzynana View Post
        Have not been on the site for quite a while and just now went back on. Have attempted to log off several times with no success due to a 502 Bad Gateway message. Using Firefox
        crzynana, the Bad Gateway message has no significance to us as forum users.

Have you actually checked to see if your log-offs aren't successful? You know you're logged off when you have to log back in to make a post or reply to a post. Chances are that you're being logged off even if you don't realize that you are.

i also use Firefox, and I always get logged off even with a Gad Gateway message.

Comment

Getting 502 bad gateway when trying to log off

Thank you for your response. I can post, reply, and move around site but when trying to log off gives the msg therefore can't log off. Read where someone didn't let it bother them, but prefer to know I'm logged off a site.
          "I am acting like I am okay. Please don't interrupt my performance."

Comment

Working...
          X