Ive got my infusion scheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive got my infusion scheduled

In Pittsburgh Allegheny General Hospital. March 30th is the week. I'm so excited. I have been getting all ready. I did my blood work again cause it was more than 30 days old. I got my urinalysis done and already saw the skin Dr. I also received my Lemtrada handbook in today's mail. The Dr sent me 8 prescriptions to be filled. They will be ready tomorrow. I guess you could say I'm dotting my it's and crossing my it's. Now I just wait till the 30th.

Good luck! I am hoping to get started on April 6th.

Comment

Hi. I hope you get scheduled soon. I've been waiting since January 4th. It's finally in sight. I wish you Good luck too. 😊

Comment

Good luck and keep us posted.

My Neuro brought up switching to Lemtrada during my last appt. I see him again the end of the month to discuss further with a starting timeframe of this summer (I'm currently on Aubagio and was on Tysabri before that).

Comment

Ok everyone I'm on my 3rd day of infusions of electrodes. Everything is going great. They are pretreating for side effects. I get 1000mgs of solomedrol before Estrada for 3 days. Then 500 mgs of solumedro before lemtrada. It takes 4 hours for the drip and then we stay for 2 hours to see if any adverse reaction.I've had none. This is no trouble at all. I'm very happy so far. I know that we are the first 2 in Pa to receive this and part of the first 100. In the nation. Just wanted to let you all know.

Comment

Darn auto spell.. every time I typed lemtrada it would type electrodes. . Sorry

Comment

Working...
            X