For long time aubagio users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For long time aubagio users

I just started after 36 Ty infusions. For those of you that noticed any improvement, how long was it before you noticed this improvement?
    I have only taken 4 pills so far, and I have had no side effects, or any change.

Thanks

Over 2 years

I have been on Aubagio for over 2 years now. I have had no new lesions since then, however, I have had a loss of appetite and a significant weight loss (over 40 pounds) and any more will be a bad thing. My doctor checked me for other causes and says it is the Aubagio and also it can cause me to feel "sick" sometimes. I am afraid to change though since I haven't had any new lesions and have heard that the other options can cause even worse side effects.

I hope this works out for you!

Comment

No Improvement

I'm sorry, I replied but didn't answer the question about improvements. After my last flare I didn't get any better. I didn't get any better after 2 years on Aubagio. I don't think the DMT's usually cause improvements, just decrease the relapses. I wish there was something to cause improvements but I have asked my doctors repeatedly and for my symptoms the answer is always NO.

Comment

I also came off off 36 Tysabri infusions and started Aubagio January 2013. Only have had 1 relapse that started mid-January and has almost passed but still "lingers". I had an MRI recently and meet with my Neuro the end of the month to discuss results and also switching to Lemtrada.

Comment

Ok. Thanks all.

Comment

Working...
          X