just started day 1 on Aubagio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just started day 1 on Aubagio

Hi everyone, today my son started on Augagio......he had been on tysabri for three years until he had problems with the infusions...please keep him in your prayers that this helps him.....i read all the posts about Aubagio and trying to learn as much as I could.....Take care.
    Ann

Best wishes for his success!
    I'm near the end of month 3 w/Aubagio & doing well. The mild tummy issues I had a month ago are almost gone. I had them for 2 weeks.
    "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
    Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

extreme fatigue

do you have any extreme fatigue from the aubagio......since my son started one week ago he is so exhausted that he does not even leave the house.

Comment

I haven't had any increase in fatigue at all with the Aubagio. I do tire easily if I do "too much" (which feels lazy, but I know it isn't), but that's how I was before A.
        Have you checked with your son's doctor about his extreme fatigue? It sounds like it may be worth a call.
        "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
        Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

I did not notice increased fatigue after starting Aubagio.

Comment

Working...
          X