Aubagio 14mg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aubagio 14mg

Hi. I started aubagio January 1 2015. My experience has been tummy issues and loss of appetite. I have had loose bowel movements since starting this pill. Does anyone know if this will stop or calm down a bit? I can live with losing a few pounds but I don't like living in the bathroom.

I've been on 14 mg for just over 2 years and the only side effect I had early on was diarrhea, but now it has only been periodic like once or twice a month at most lasting usually about 1 day.

Comment

I started mid December 2014. I had similar tummy issues, but they've just about gone away. My appetite is still practically non-existant (huge change), but that's not a big deal for me.
      Best wishes
      Tina
      "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
      Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

Aubagio 14 mg

Hi. Just went to my neuro and told him I've had tummy issues with taking aubagio. He recommends I take a pill every 2 days to see if it helps. I really hope my body gets use to this. I've been out of work because I've felt like I have the flu.

Comment

Loss of Appetite

I just replied on another Aubagio thread. I have lost my appetite (odd for me) and lost over 40 pounds in 2 years. I was checked very thoroughly and my doctor ruled out everything else and says it is a side effect of the Aubagio. I am relieved that other people have the same issue. I had not seen that posted before but now I think I can stop worrying so much.

Most of the DMD's have side effects and I am doing otherwise very well on Aubagio (no new lesions for 2 years) so I will just have to live with it. It is better to not be afraid that it was something much more serious though.

Comment

Working...
          X