ASUS TABLET PURCHASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS TABLET PURCHASE

I BOUGHT A NEW TABLET FOR PERSONAL USE, AND IN HOPES THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO GET IN TO CHAT EVERY MORNING. REALLY MISS HAVING COFFEE WITH MY MS FRIENDS. WELL, IT WONT LET ME IN. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED! IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DOWNLOAD, UPLOAD, SIDELOAD, TO GET BACK IN????PLEASE HELP. MISS IT SO MUCH.

Hi Carla. We would love to help you get back into chat. I think that there are many people who would love to see you again!

Are you getting an error message? With the new website, you no longer have to run Java, so that should not be an issue. Which of the other choices are you clicking on?

The more info you can provide, the easier we can help you get back into chat.

Comment

Fire hd Tablet

Originally posted by Carla64 View Post
      I BOUGHT A NEW TABLET FOR PERSONAL USE, AND IN HOPES THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO GET IN TO CHAT EVERY MORNING. REALLY MISS HAVING COFFEE WITH MY MS FRIENDS. WELL, IT WONT LET ME IN. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED! IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DOWNLOAD, UPLOAD, SIDELOAD, TO GET BACK IN????PLEASE HELP. MISS IT SO MUCH.
      Hi Carla,

I have an Amazon Fire HD Tablet and I too cannot get into chat or the games. The fire says I am "unplugged". I have tried everything. Hubby even tried.

The only thing I can do is read the posts and answer.

Sure hope to be able to rectify this for I miss being in touch on chat and MSWorld has the best games.

Good luck with your tablet.

God Bless,
      Strhuntrss
      STR

Comment

Found a way to get into chat

If you have a tablet, click on chat. Click the circle that says mobile/HTML.

Then click the words mobile/HTML.

It connected me to chat.

Hope this helps.
        Str
        STR

Comment

Working...
        X