a like button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a like button

i wish there was a like button on posts & replies. so i could give people a or when i like or agree with what they say.
    MS dx's 2000
    Tysabrian

¤ fate is not just who's cooking smells good, but which way the wind blows ¤

Been on this board for 4 yrs and have always wanted one. Count me in!

Comment

I agree. Even being able to give a , without receiving the message about the post being too short would be an improvement.

Administrators and tech people? Any comments?
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Like Button

Hey Everyone,

I know that this is something that other people have brought to our attention in the past. This is on our list of things to look into. We will let you know if this is possible whenever we can figure something out about it. We have currently been working on some other projects, like the upcoming CMSC conference next week, so hopefully once things 'slow down' we can look into this further.

I'll let y'all know if I do hear anything about this, etc.

xoxo
        Ashley Ringstaff
        Ringer1319/RingpOP
        MSWorld Volunteer
        Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

(((Like)))
          ~ Faith
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.

- Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Just checking up on this, since it's been awhile since it's been addressed. Any progress on "Like" button?
            ~ Faith
            (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02

Comment

As of right now, we have not heard anything. I'll check I. Again
              Ashley Ringstaff
              Ringer1319/RingpOP
              MSWorld Volunteer
              Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Working...
              X