Aubagio Pill Packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aubagio Pill Packaging

Curious if anyone else gets confused with the way Aubagio is packaged and the doses are numbered, Day 1 through Day 28?

I've tried writing the date for each dose, but the plastic/vinyl finish on the bubble packaging makes the ink smudge, messy and more confusing.

It's obvious that some thought was put into designing the packaging for ease of use and to assure proper dosing, but it's not working for me.

Anyone else having a similar problem?

The same thing was making me nutty too. Now I write the dates on the back in the circles that pop out when you push out the pill.
    "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
    Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

Genius! Thanks so much for the tip, TinaP303.

Comment

😊
        Glad it helps!
        Tina
        "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."

Comment

My Aubagio One-to-one nurse told me that the pills are all the same strength and that it does not matter what order you take them in, even though they are numbered on the package. I asked her if I could pre-popout all the pills to put them into my pill sorter and she told me no problem. I find it kind of annoying, though. I wish they just came in a bottle like other mediciations. Would be so much less work!
          JilliO

Comment

Jillo, I've never used a pill sorter, but I may consider it as an option.

Comment

My main reason for dating the package is to help me remember if I took the pill each day. Its too easy for me to forget.

Comment

I just pop out a week's worth regardless of their day number and put in my 7-day pill sorter making sure I use up a pack before going to the next one.

Don't like the Blister pack either but just deal with it. Love how they think every month is February with 28 days but I'm sure that's just a big-pharma money grab.

Comment

Working...
                X