Roving paresthesia(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roving paresthesia(s)

I'm having roving paresthesia today - I overdid it yesterday, moving furniture and boxes of books in an effort to maximize the space in my apartment. The friend who was going to come help me didn't show up, but I was tired of the clutter, so I went ahead and did it anyway.

On today's paresthesia menu: an itch on my forearm that wouldn't go away when scratched. Little patches on my foot, shin, torso and ear that feel like being tickled with a feather - until the sensation moves to one of the other spots. It's driving me kind of crazy, so I just decided to skip my workout and stay in bed and read the MS forums.

Driving me crazy! But at least it's subsided in the last hour.

Same While Exerting Myself

You describe my symptoms to the T. I decided today to spend the entire day re-organizing my entire house. Im just recently diagnosed so im still not completely cognizant of how far I can push my body. I felt fine all the way throughout and was telling my family that I was surprised I was feeling so well. I went to sit down and rest after I was all done when all of a sudden I started getting tingling sensations all over my body. Ive had this constantly for a month now but they usually come every couple minutes and only last a few seconds. Today they are in new places such as my face (lips/forehead) and constantly there in some locations and pulsating. I also have what I would call a buzzing sensation in my hands and feet. I guess I pushed my body too far. Im going to try and rest up tonight and see if this gets better tomorrow but just wondering how long it took for this to subside for you and whether or not this is an on-going symptom for you.

Comment

Working...
    X