Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling like someone has dusted your body?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling like someone has dusted your body?

I get what I refer to as a "wave". It is a strange sensation all over my body, usually starting with my upper arms and going down my back. It is kind of like a crawly nerve thing. I hate that feeling and it will come unexpectedly.

Yep

Welcome to life with MS. I have strange feelings like that quite often. My latest is a feeling that something is "crawling" under my right great toenail! Very strange.

If it becomes constant or is really bothering you, call your neuro's office. They should be able to answer any questions like that.

I hope it goes away and stays away.
    COPAXONE - Feb. '03
    Dx - Feb. '03
    1st Sx - March '88

Comment

I get feelings like that, but they are from my knees to my ankles and it feels like I have spiders or ants crawling up and down. When I ask someone to look, I get a look as if they are wondering what on earth I am talking about.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Yup: totally "normal." First time it happened it freaked me out. Still dislike it, but have learned to live with it. My neuro isn't interested in hearing about it. Happens more when I am tired or have overdone it in some fashion. It's a creepy feeling, but not the worst one possible.

Comment

Working...
        X