Heartburn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heartburn?

I'm almost finished with month 2 on Aubagio and have been doing GREAT! No side effects at all, except possible heartburn. I am not sure if it is related or not, but the timing coincides. I was wondering if anyone else out there has experienced heartburn on Aubagio?
    JilliO

I've never taken Aubagio, but, I get heartburn when taking oral steroids. I especially have trouble at night, even when I prop my head. I prefer taking a ginger candy that I purchase from my health food store, instead of TUMS, to help to control it.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

My Doc is considering switching me from Rebif to aubagio. Have you noticed much hair loss?

Thanks,
      Susie

Diagnosed 6-28-14
      RRMS
      Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

Hi Susie!
        No - I really haven't noticed any hair loss (or any more than usual). I was previously on Tecfidera and had terrible GI/systemic problems on that med, plus I was JCV+ - so my doc switched me to Aubagio 2 months ago. I have really had NO side effects at all. I had one day with weird headaches and this heartburn - but these things may or may not be related. I'm crossing my fingers my blood work keeps coming back okay, because I really like Aubagio...
        Good luck to you - keep me posted!
        JilliO

Comment

I've been taking Aubagio 1 1/2 months. I've had no problems with heartburn or hair loss.
          I did have a few days with an "unhappy" stomach, but it was really mild (and may have been a bug brought home from school by my kidlet). Thumbs up!
          "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
          Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

Working...
          X