Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Hi, I know this will sound dumb but yesterday I posted and replied but in the old site there would be a check next to the one I replied to now I can not seem to find it at all. I sure its just me but let me know please if there is a way to tell what threads you posted to or replied to. Thanks!
    PEACE
    Tortis

Thanks for you question, tortis. I understand what you're saying. One thing you can do it click on your username and you'll see [view forum posts] - Click on this and it will list all the posts you have.

I'm uncertain if this feature will be available, but they are taking all suggestions into considerations!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi again, I tried clicking on my posts but it was not there. I think because it was a reply I think to kitop. Thanks
      Tortis

Comment

again

Now that I think about it I think my reply was to RingpOP but I have lost the ability to remember names but it was to one of you pretty girls
        Tortis

Comment

Reinstate the "previously replied to icon"

I vote for having this feature returned. It was a quick and intelligent way of following up on a thread you responded to without having to remember the name. Again... User friendly!

Jer

Comment

names

I almost never forget a face but these days I am lucky if I can remember my own name. I am sure there are more people with cog fog. The little check mark next to the post would even let you go way back on old posts. I still have not found my reply's. Where does the auto save put them?

PEACE

Tortis

Comment

Working...
            X