X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Look at new colors, font size

Hi everyone,

Trying to meet all of our needs... how do the boards look now? Your input is vital to everyone viewing our message boards.

Thank you,
    Kathleen
    Nothing is Impossible.......

Dx'ed in 1988
    Founded MSWorld in 1996

Hi kat,

So glad this is being worked on, so everyone can enjoy the new site. Thanks!

Anyways, maybe it's just me, but not sure I notice much difference when I read the posts? Could be the font got a little bigger, but colors seem the same. But, maybe it's the white background that still needs to be changed?
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

thanks for all you do!

kathleen,
      you are a remarkable woman! thank you for all the love, hard work, sweat, soul, etc. that you pour into MSW.
      i'm playing with the fonts and color to 'check it out'.
      must admit though, i'm not a big fan of change either. but will get used to it!

i don't usually change up colors or anything when i'm on the boards, thought i'd just try it!
      i'm sure many who are more creative in this will enjoy all the options.

this has been fun! but i think i'll stick to just one color and font!
      thanks again for all you and everyone else does!

take care & God bless ya!
      "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Kimba22 View Post
        Hi kat,

So glad this is being worked on, so everyone can enjoy the new site. Thanks!

Anyways, maybe it's just me, but not sure I notice much difference when I read the posts? Could be the font got a little bigger, but colors seem the same. But, maybe it's the white background that still needs to be changed?
        I see what you mean... how about first page where all boards are listed. I think it looks different. We are working with our developer to relax that white.

stay tuned, we won't quit till it's right!

thank you,
        kathleen

Dx'ed in 1988
        Founded MSWorld in 1996

Comment

Hi kat,

But, maybe it's the white background that still needs to be changed?
          Yes, I agree. The stark white is not easy on the eyes, but I like the font increase I'm glad the blue tone also darkened up a bit, but I'm wondering if black would be better?

Thanks for all your hard work kat!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
            Yes, I agree. The stark white is not easy on the eyes, but I like the font increase I'm glad the blue tone also darkened up a bit, but I'm wondering if black would be better?

Thanks for all your hard work kat!
            I mean the blue tone in each thread title could be darker
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by kat View Post
              I see what you mean... how about first page where all boards are listed. I think it looks different. We are working with our developer to relax that white.

stay tuned, we won't quit till it's right!

thank you,
              kathleen
              Yes, on the first page the titles of the different forums looked like they were a darker shade of blue, were bigger, and were easier for me to read.

Once the stark white background changes, it should also be much easier on the eyes (especially at night )
              Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
                I mean the blue tone in each thread title could be darker
                I agree! Maybe those titles should also be bigger?
                Kimba

Comment

I agree! Maybe those titles should also be bigger?
                  Right, agreed. We will get there. 💃💃💃

Dx'ed in 1988
                  Founded MSWorld in 1996

Comment

This is probably a crazy idea, but the biggest problem seems to be the background. It is so bright.

If you own a Nook or Kindle or IPAD App for one of the readers....it allows an individual to choose the background color such as Black, Bright White, or Sepia. Mine is set at Sepia, which is a very muted white almost yellow/tan color. Otherwise...I would not be able to read for more than 10 minutes.

When you build a Yahoo homepage...you can choose any color for background.

I am not sure if this is a possibility with the platform you are using. If it is...no one can complain about the background if they can set it to a color of choice.

The font has improved...autosave an awesome addition.
                    Katie
                    "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
                    "My MS is a Journey for One."
                    Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

All comments/suggestions in this thread have been acknowledged by MSWorld Volunteers and will be addressed in the near future, if it hasn't been addressed already. Thank you, I'm now closing this thread.
                      Ashley Ringstaff
                      Ringer1319/RingpOP
                      MSWorld Volunteer
                      Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Working...
                      X