Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues replying on the new site - is it just me?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues replying on the new site - is it just me?

I notice that when I am attempting to post a reply (or now trying to post a new thread) on the new site, I am having all kinds of problems. Not all of my keystrokes seem to be recording and I have to go back and insert all the missed letters. I cannot always get the cursor to highlight where I want it to. This is happening on multiple computers for me.

Is this a known issue? Is anyone else experiencing it?
    Sx since 2007; Dx Oct. 2014. Started Copaxone after Dx...praying that it's working!

I have not had this issue. I'm on a Mac and have used the message boards on different browsers. I've also used the message boards on mobile as well.

That's odd - and I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty with this.

If any others are having this issue please let me know. I will look into the matter for the time being.

Thanks!
    Ashley Ringstaff
    Ringer1319/RingpOP
    MSWorld Volunteer
    Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Moderators never seem to have the same PROBLEMS others have WHY?

Tey NEVER ixe the problems from te last change/updae, dobt this new site wil becme user friendly. Tht just MY exerience

Comment

Gomer,

We are constantly working and changing things to make the site more user friendly.

With a brand new website, there will be small issues and changes that need to be made, but we are hopeful that over time they will all be smoothed out.

I'm sorry you are having trouble, we are looking into the issue.

Thanks
        Kara Friesen
        living.a.new.journey/kara/LiveOP

[I]Content Management Director's Assistant
        Express Newsletter Editor
        Living with MS since 2010

Comment

No malaholic it not just you, I ran into the same problem. This issue made it quite difficult and frustrating when trying to post. I had all but given up on posting when I decided to try and change my settings.

Go to your username located in the black line (where you can logout) and you will see "settings".
          Click "settings" Click "general settings" scroll to "Miscellaneous Options" "Message Editor Interface"

I had "Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing" as my option" and decided to change it to "Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls" and it appears to have solved my problem.

Hope this helps those of you who have had a problem posting
          Diagnosed 1984
          “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

thanks Snoopy!

I tried your workaround and so far, so good. I'm so glad you posted that reply, it was driving me crazy!
            Sx since 2007; Dx Oct. 2014. Started Copaxone after Dx...praying that it's working!

Comment

Originally posted by malaholic View Post
              I tried your workaround and so far, so good. I'm so glad you posted that reply, it was driving me crazy!
              Your welcome, malaholic.

Glad to hear what I posted helped you.
              Diagnosed 1984
              “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post
                Your welcome, malaholic.

Glad to hear what I posted helped you.
                Thanks Snoopy! I'll see what I can do on my end - to make that default for members
                Ashley Ringstaff
                Ringer1319/RingpOP
                MSWorld Volunteer

Comment

All comments/suggestions in this thread have been acknowledged by MSWorld Volunteers and will be addressed in the near future, if it hasn't been addressed already. Thank you, I'm now closing this thread.
                  Ashley Ringstaff
                  Ringer1319/RingpOP
                  MSWorld Volunteer

Comment

Working...
                  X