Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could care less

I can fake it with the best of them.

Fortunately I still have pelvic floor muscles , so my dear, dear old fellw has no idea. All wrapped up fairly quickly, if need be.

Honestly, my care factor as for my "pleasure" is about zero.
    Yes I know, it is my right as a modern woman to have an orgasm every last time, and it all still works, but you know..

Like the Senfield episode, nice dinner, nice night, enough already. I could just do with some sleep.

Ah, I'm in the other boat, and not an oar in sight.
    Pleasant dreams, for us both.
    Portia

Comment

Take 2

If you wish to reboot your care factor, then I wish you the rest and recovery you need to that end.
      Portia

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
        Honestly, my care factor as for my "pleasure" is about zero.
        Yes I know, it is my right as a modern woman to have an orgasm every last time, and it all still works, but you know..

Like the Senfield episode, nice dinner, nice night, enough already. I could just do with some sleep.
        Thankfully my DH has reached the stage in his life where we are mostly at the same level - nice dinner, nice night, enough. Oh it is still grand, when it happens, but the prep work, the actual performance of, well it has kinda become more effort than it is worth.

What happened to the nice cuddling thing?

Comment

same here

I could care less also. I never, in a million years, thought I would be this way. I am still fairly young. I feel MS has gotten the best of me. I don't feel pretty anymore. I don't feel sexy anymore. I am in so pain. I'm miserable. oy.

I'm surprised my man puts up with it, really.... lol.

Comment

My husband and I separated 20 years ago because of my lack of desire. He had a brief affair and was rejected so he has lost confidence in his manhood.

Our one child is now grown and on his own. After a year of my husband rattling around in the family house alone, he had a heart attack.

I want so much to be able to comfort him and take care if him but he won't let me. He has withdrawn into his own world. I think,he wants to divorce me and find another wife. The thought of it it like a dagger in my heart.

Comment

This is sad. I hope things have gotten better for you. Sounds like your hubby needs to open his eyes.

Originally posted by palmtree View Post
              My husband and I separated 20 years ago because of my lack of desire. He had a brief affair and was rejected so he has lost confidence in his manhood.

Our one child is now grown and on his own. After a year of my husband rattling around in the family house alone, he had a heart attack.

I want so much to be able to comfort him and take care if him but he won't let me. He has withdrawn into his own world. I think,he wants to divorce me and find another wife. The thought of it it like a dagger in my heart.

Comment

Working...
              X