electric shock and dizzy spell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electric shock and dizzy spell

So i've been getting 2 second dizzy spells since beginning of Jan. Along with it at the exact same time I get an electric shock feeling in my left arm below my elbow and all the way to my finger tips. Had an MRI and it showed no new lesions. Everything was the same. Dr. said it could be paroxysmal symptom which I guess is not serious. However, I'm getting at least 3-6 of these a day. So far today I've had 5. All together since i've started keeping track, I've had over 30 of these occurences. It's scary cause it stops me in my tracks, but literally for justs 2 seconds, then all is fine again. What happens if it occurs when I'm driving. It is very random and happens at no particular time. It's even happened when I'm with my class teaching Any ideas?? what is this? Has anyone experienced anything like this?
    April

Hi aprilmitt,

The article below might help you better understand paroxysmal symptoms.

http://www.msfocus.org/article-detai...?articleID=443

Take care.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

great explanation, thanks snoopy.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thank you for that information. I read it and it seems like I just have to live with it. Feeling a little bummed because it scares me. Not sure what to do. Dr. did suggest tegretol but I have to investigate that further and see how it will effect me.
        April

Comment

Working...
        X