Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weightloss Checkin Group: Weighin for 12/25/14

I hope everyone can find us.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. I hope everyone has a wonderful time with their families. This is not the time to obsess about food. Just do the best you can and enjoy. My son and his wife are flying from the East Coast and there is supposed to be a storm Christmas Eve which is when they are due. I pray that they are safe and I hope for all of you safe travel for yourselves and your families.

I hope everyone can find us at our new location. I wish I could notify everyone personally for which I am sure there is a way but I don’t know how.

Will wonders never cease. I lost three pounds so weigh 116. I know some is due to fluid changes based on less salt, but I'll take it.

Agate, I know about being too busy but just do the best you can. You are a shining example of how maintaining weight loss can be done. You should be very proud of yourself even if you don’t lose a single pound more. Staying the same during the holidays is outstanding.

Mamabug, that is excellent that you are making your goal of maintaining. You will be very pleased when the Holidays are over. I envy you!

Hsmaldo, sorry to miss you again this week. I hope everything is O.K. Do let us know.

Malaholic, good loss. You are certainly doing better than I. I am sure before long you will fit into those clothes. I hope you have a wonderful vacation. If you are near a computer by all means drop in.

hlburke87, I do hope you will join us and I hope you can find us at our new location. I’m looking forward to seeing you post.

Poohb3ar, thinking of you during this Holiday season and pray that all is well with you and your family. Merry Christmas.

For those who may have an interest in joining our dedicated group, our members each have their own personal methods of weight loss. Some are on Weight Watchers, some on Atkins for example and some just cut calories. I personally lost quite a lot of weight in the beginning using Atkins and then just cut portions while eating everything. The method is not the most important thing, it is staying focused and following the plan.

We post weight loss, gain, stayed the same, from Thursday to Thursday and have been doing so for eleven years. We are truly dedicated to get rid of those pesky pounds and keep them off. You don’t have to state your actual weight. It’s a matter of choice.

Tip For The Week.

HAVE A JOYOUS HOLIDAY.

Weight loss Results for 12-18-14:

Total Loss:

.8 pound by one member Very good. Losing at Holiday time is outstanding and serves as a shining example that it can be done despite all of the Holiday temptations.

Total Gain:

2 pounds by one member.. A two pound gain serves as a warning that pounds can accrue in a short period of time. It serves as a message to others to beware.

Stayed the same:

2 members. Good going. As we know, staying the same truly is success, especially for those who are maintaining. Just keep remembering it is the time before the next loss if you have more to lose. Also staying the same is a signal that you are eating the right amount to maintain your losses. Not gaining at Holiday time is especially impressive.

3630.4 is the total weight loss for the past 12 years. Now we have hit a new milestone. We have now lost over 1.75 tons in total. That means we only need to lose another approximately 400 pounds to reach two tons. That is awesome.

I've been too busy to eat much lately, and I lost 2 lbs.!

Down to 116 from 118. I don't like being this busy but maybe I've been prompted to do what I need to do to take off a few pounds--eat less.

It sounds so simple but it isn't.

Happy New Year to everybody!
    MEMBER OF MS WORLD SINCE 4/03.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10.

Comment

hi shrink!!!
      thanks for being so sweet and thinking of me.
      i really haven't fallen off the world, just don't get a lot of 'me time' anymore and am too tired to be on computer late at night like i used to do all the time!

it's been so long since i've weighed in i think that i'll post my weight tomorrow and start out fresh!

had a wonderful holiday! was pleasantly surprised to have all my children together for Christmas!!! didn't think that would ever happen again, because youngest DD is Navy Flight Officer in CA, her new hubby (just 1 yr ago!) is Marine helicopter pilot in CA (near each other, thank goodness!) plus oldest DD's hubby is Navy & deployed right now. but she had surgery, which wasn't fun, though he was able to come back and take care of her & my 2 yr old grandbaby!!!!
      so i'm enjoying a little quiet time and catching up on things that can't be done with a 2 yr old running around (which is basically nothing!)

see ya next year!
      "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Working...
      X