Horrible Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible Pain

I have been having bilateral (left & right) back pain with spasms. I also have been have pain on my right side only, it is pins and needles, burning and shooting pain. I am trying to get into a pain management clinic, but with the holidays it might take a hot sec. Is there anything you guys would recommend or that you find helpful to deal with the pain?

Thanks,

hlburke87

heating pad to relax the muscles?

go cold turkey on eating sugar- causes spasms for me?

take magnesium- alleviates spasms.

Comment

Originally posted by hlburke87 View Post
      I have been having bilateral (left & right) back pain with spasms. I also have been have pain on my right side only, it is pins and needles, burning and shooting pain. I am trying to get into a pain management clinic, but with the holidays it might take a hot sec. Is there anything you guys would recommend or that you find helpful to deal with the pain?

Thanks,

hlburke87
      Robaxacet is better then nothing but it's not likely to do more then take the edge off. I use MMJ for pain relief and it works well but I guess that isn't too helpful in the short term. Hopefully you can find some relief, that is a rough way to spend the holidays.

Comment

heat is very good at taking the edge off for me. Stretches unless they make it worse.
        Sasha - dx January 2011; tysarbi, zanaflex, gabapentin, and baclofen
        ~Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain.~

Comment

Working...
        X