lots of problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lots of problems

hi.....i'm tired....i can't control my bowel movements and i don't know what to do anymore.....i am 42 years old and treated like i am 5 years old. does happen with bowel movement problems and what to you do to deal with it?

Hello

This was one of my first symptoms, I pooped my pants three times on my way to work because I could'nt tell if I had to go or pass gas. I am not sure if your problem is similar, but I had to slow down and change a couple of things. First of all I can't just let er rip like I used to when I passed gas. I have to wait and go really slow until I can tell which is which. Then I can hold it if necessary for about 10 mins. So I guess that means I have to know my limits and work inside them. So far this has happened to me 4 or 5 times and it is sucky, but I also wear adult diapers sometimes. Nobody can tell.

Can you walk?
    You can't stop washing your feet just because you're afraid you'll fall in the shower.

Comment

It's funny that we have to give advise on how to pass a gas.
      But these techniques can save the day.

Comment

digulio,

Have you discussed this with your Neuro? Find out ALL the suggestions they may have, then decide which would work best for you. (diet vs medication vs anything "natural")
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Working...
        X