TYING SHOELACES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TYING SHOELACES.

Does anyone other than myself have problems tying their shoelaces? I get so frustrated when that happens. My fingers don't seem to work properly and end up becoming all tangled up in the laces. It usually takes me three or four times to be successful.
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Elastic shoelaces are the bomb. I have not tied my shoes in years, and life is much better for it.

Comment

Every time I encounter this problem I MAKE myself deliberately SLOW DOWN. It helps, it really does.

Alternatively, perhaps you can get shoes that velcro or possibly get some "slip ons".
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Yes, I have that problem. In fact, I rarely wear shoes with laces anymore. I buy slip ons, or ones with toggles.

Comment

I gave up the struggle a few years ago. Velcro.
          Karen

Comment

Me, too. I have one pair of shoes with strings and as one poster said, I really have to slow down and think about it.

The rest of my shoes are slip-on, toggled, or are velcro. I just purchased a pair of shoes with a zipper instead of strings. I had a pair back in a different day that I loved. They arrive today, so I'll see if I like.

Comment

Working...
            X