Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why aren't parathesias ever fake positive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why aren't parathesias ever fake positive?

Why is it always like, you're in pain, or having a heart attack, or your spine is on fire, or you have toilet paper stuffed in your pants? Why don't you ever feel like you're sunbathing in Tuscany or have had six orgasms or are getting a fabulous massage?

dyin_myelin
    Why don't you ever feel like you're sunbathing in Tuscany or have had six orgasms or are getting a fabulous massage?

Well, that would definitely be nicer and much easier to tolerate.

But then we would have nothing to complain about, oh wait, we have MS there is always something to complain about

Thanks for the smile your post gave me
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Well...

Sometimes it isn't so bad, if I can look on the bright side. I am tingling and zinging in some part of my body all the time, usually from the navel down to my feet or in my arms. So you could imagine I might get some pretty happy misfiring going on. The problem is the zinging and tingling and crampy stuff usually starts at my feet and moves up, kinda like filling up with kool aid. By the time it gets to my hips, I am so paranoid I'm having another attack of ON/NMO I can't think pleasant thoughts.
      You can't stop washing your feet just because you're afraid you'll fall in the shower.

Comment

Hey, I've wondered that at times too...but I love the way you framed the question, dyin!
        PPMS
        Dx 07/13

Comment

Originally posted by dyin_myelin View Post
          Why don't you ever feel like you're sunbathing in Tuscany or have had six orgasms or are getting a fabulous massage?
          Good question! The only time my paresthesias feel positive (or at least neutral) is when I'm taking a hot shower, for some reason...
          1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
          NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

never thought of it that way!

another positive is dental work. i once had 4 teeth worked on in one visit and the only pain incurred was a sore jaw from having it open so long!

great too when getting some shots.

oh yeah! and being completely numb all over, i can't be tortured by tickling anymore!!!
            drives hubby crazy! he used to could reduce me to laughing tears tickling me. poor dh!
            "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

Working...
            X