itracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

itracker

I depend on this app to remind me to inject. I always forget. But it seems to be not working. I deleted it and installed it again, but st ill not working. Is anyone else having this problem with the itracker app?
    April

Originally posted by aprilmitt View Post
    I depend on this app to remind me to inject. I always forget. But it seems to be not working. I deleted it and installed it again, but st ill not working. Is anyone else having this problem with the itracker app?
    Yes my daughter has had problems too since Wednesday and she tried again Friday night but not working

Comment

I stopped using it

My itracker failed a few months ago. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, but it still won't work. Now I'm tracking using a date book.

Comment

oh bummer.. thanks for the replies.. need to come up with a system now
        April

Comment

April, my guess is that the App staff is on holiday break. It is surprising that this isn't a better App considering how long Copaxone has been on the market and its escalating cost. For this reason I continue to use the log book. Very disappointing!

Any response from someone from Teva, SS or Cooaxone drug reps??

Comment

The new version of this app is horrible, I had to go back to the old paper and pencil book. I will be going to a copaxone educational dinner tomorrow and I will let them know.

Comment

call...

I talked with a shared solutions nurse about this very issue 2 days ago. She told me to call their main number (1-800-887-8100) and someone there will walk you through it. Hope this is helpful
              Shalom,Suzanne
              You never fail, until you stop trying__Albert Einstein

Comment

The tracker online never really worked well for me. I depend on the book.

Comment

Reminders

Yes, the iTracker in its current form is unreliable and awkward to use, at best. Because I also had difficulty with the reminders, I set up the iPhone's reminder app to take care of this for me. If you inject daily, just select "Remind me on a day" and set the repeat to "Daily." If you inject three times a week, like me, set the repeat to "Custom" and then choose Frequency: Weekly and Every: 1 week, and select the days you inject. Works like a charm!

Originally posted by aprilmitt View Post

Comment

Working...
                  X