Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conerns on Aubagio

Dear Guys, Hope yu are all well.

I have concerns pertaining the Aubagio medicine which am to start taking in few days time.
    Is there any precautions that I need to know before starting the medication?
    I have been sufferring from MS since 2007 and the last medication,Gelina,did not give any good results at all.

Please communicate and give me yur views.

Thank you all, waiting for yur replies.

Eid86, have you started Aubagio yet? I have had very few of the side effects that I have seen listed on the medication websites. I had some hair loss but not enough to stop the medication. No nausea or stomach issues. You may end up being one of the people with very few side effects. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Comment

I've been on it for just short of 2 years. No issues that would make me stop, some periodic diarrhea but that's it.

If you read thru the Aubagio threads there are others that had some struggles, even some that quit and went thru the wash-out.

Good luck to you.

Comment

I'm considering stopping Aubagio for several reasons. The most urgent issue is GI issues.

I experienced great recovery of 10yrs of GI issues when I started Tysabri. Frontal lobe damage, risk of PML and my MS doc's recommendation, I changed to Aubagio.

The big problem is the 10yrs of GI problem I experienced great recovery while on TY for +2yrs, but GI problems have returned since starting Aubagio.

I also experienced major progression while on Tysabri, despite imporvement in GI and insomnia sx.

IDK, just my observations.

Comment

Oops, forgot to mention that I may be a bald headed woman if my hair loss doesn't stop soon. It took about 5mos before recognized the hair loss.

Good luck and best wishes to you.

Comment

Working...
          X