Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting to forum from login screen?

Hi,

First of all, thanks for running a great useful board. I've really appreciated this resource and meeting all the members here. The knowledge compiled here and the human contact has dramatically improved my life.

I just had a frustrating experience. I was reading the board. Thought I might answer someone. Went to login and was redirected to the home page and couldn't find a link to the forum anywhere. I had to go to google to get back to where I was. If I were new, reading your home page, I wouldn't know this forum existed.

Actually, when I started web searching re ms, it was more than six months before I stumbled on this group. It would be great if someone with Search Engine Optimization skills could help that for the benefit of others out there.

But my immediate frustration/ complaint was that when I tried to log in to this board, the log in screen redirected me away and I couldn't find my way back from within MS World. Googling ms world forum solved the problem but that is a pain. It would be great if someone could make it obvious how to access the forum from the main board.

Hi Pipes,

I would email technicalsupport@msworld.org to address your question and concerns. They should be able to help you!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

For what it's worth, this forum seems to be allergic to the Firefox browser.

Chrome works great.

Comment

Working...
      X