Leg numbness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leg numbness

So my leg has gone numb for the third time, I believe. The thing is, I don't know if numb is really the word I'm looking for. Yes, I still have feeling, it's just really weird. I also noticed today as my idiot dog ran past me and about took my leg with him tonight, that hurts! My leg is so hypersensitive! There's no reason that should have hurt, but it was bad.

I'm sure it's been like this the other times this happened, but I never had any clumsy dogs that have to get right up on me every second they can before. I also think as things keep happening, I'm getting less tolerant because I'm just so sick of it all. I think the longest this kind of feeling has lasted before was 3 months. I certainly hope it doesn't last that long this time.

I'm guessing the answer is no, but is there anything to make it at least a little bit less uncomfortable?
    Diagnosed 1/4/13
    Avonex 1/25/13-11/14, Gilenya 1/22/15

Hi lstrl,

Numbness is one of those symptoms that can come and go all on it's own. For some, numbness can be a permanent symptom, for others it's not.

I have had numbness from the waist down, including the girlie part, 3 times. Numbness in just the girlie parts many times. Numb finger/hand, toes here and there through the years.

In all of these cases the numbness resolved and I have never, to date, had numbness as a permanent symptom.

Information about numbness:
    http://www.mymsaa.org/about-ms/symptoms/numbness/
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
    X