Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a while and I need to be here today

Hi,
    Haven't been on here for quite some time but I know that I need to come back to limbo land for now.

My main symptom between August and now has been fatigue. Even to the point where people have asked me what's wrong.

No one's ever noticed how tired I am before, but then this is not a new symptom, but for the first time it's a symptom that comes on first, before others.

I've been doing a lot of fun things that I enjoy, and I have been doing a lot of physical activity, and my body doesn't respond well to a lot of activity.

I'm in so much pain, my husband asked me if I'm OK also saying that he knows I'm not but would ask anyway. I have deep bone pain, but my bones have been tested for everything and they're supposedly just fine.

I can't sleep because my body is buzzing so much. So I'm finding myself up until 2 am - which is now starting to make me feel mentally unwell. I'm taking gravol for a few nights until I can get to the doctor's. We just ran out of gravol and my husband just went out to get some. He's very patient and understanding, but I felt like maybe he was mad or something. That never makes me feel any better. Maybe it's just me thinking he's feeling that way, because he said he's not mad.

I don't want to be in limbo land, and I definitely don't want to have MS, but that's what my GP is sure that I have, and I'm sure I have it, and others are sure as well...I just want to go back to not having this.
    Take care,
    swingingwillow
    Limbo lander on hold with a fast busy signal...

[QUOTE

I can't sleep because my body is buzzing so much. So I'm finding myself up until 2 am - which is now starting to make me feel mentally unwell.

He's very patient and understanding, but I felt like maybe he was mad or something. That never makes me feel any better. Maybe it's just me thinking he's feeling that way, because he said he's not mad.
    [/QUOTE]

If he said he is not mad he is probably not mad. Guys are easy that way.

As far as the symptoms go.... yes that sucks and can drive a person crazy.

Comment

Thanks Tommy

Yeah, my husband's not mad. I can tell because he brought home one of the cheesey magazines they keep around the cash register.

The neuros say I have conversion disorder, the psychs put it in writing to say that it is not.

If I lack sleep and my body buzzes I'm completely not surprised to find that my mood gets low and that I cry more easily.

So cheers to gravol until my appointment.

Thanks for your kind words.
      Take care,
      swingingwillow
      Limbo lander on hold with a fast busy signal...

Comment

Working...
      X