Plegridy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plegridy

I haven't heard any buzz about this new drug being released in less than a month, not even on the drug forum. I understand it us an interferon, but injection will be once every 2 weeks...

Of course I could be wrong. I told DD that I need a TShirt that says, "Last to know..."!
    Tawanda

Never heard of it but love that there are so many new meds coming out, there has to be a slam dunk in there somewhere, right?
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
      Never heard of it but love that there are so many new meds coming out, there has to be a slam dunk in there somewhere, right?
      You'd think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tawanda View Post
        I haven't heard any buzz about this new drug being released in less than a month, not even on the drug forum. I understand it us an interferon, but injection will be once every 2 weeks...

Of course I could be wrong. I told DD that I need a TShirt that says, "Last to know..."!
        ROFL, Tawanda
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Working...
        X