Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone 2 years+ after stem cell treatment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone 2 years+ after stem cell treatment?

I'd love to hear from anyone who has had stem cell treatments of any kind, and get an update on how you're feeling two or more years later.

I'm especially interested in hearing from patients who underwent Dr. Richard K. Burt Stem Cell Study (HSCT) in Chicago during the past few years, and how you're doing now.

Hoping to hear some great recovery stories!

Hi Poppydarling: I hate to keep pointing people to Facebook if they're not Facebook people, but there is an ever growing page there devoted to Dr. Burt's stem cell treatment (I'm in it since I just underwent HSCT with Dr. Burt) and there are many many people who are more than 2 years out there. Many of them have their own blogs (some of which are public) that you can link to through the Facebook Page.

Just search Dr. Richard K. Burt stem cell study (HSCT) Chicago in Facebook. When I joined early this year, there were a little over 300 members. There are now over 2,200 members. Some are people who've had treatment, some who are seeking treatment, some who are just curious, and some who know a loved one seeking/having treatment.

Comment

Thanks caroleK-- I'm a member of that page, but so far, I only see posts from people who want to be in the study, people who are waiting to get into the study, and people are just starting the process. I will definitely look into some of those blogs, though!

Comment

Hi again Poppydarling: you need to go into the 'files' section of the Dr. Burt page (right under the skyline of Chicago pic). The first file, "Read First: HSCT Resources" has links to various blogs if you scroll down quite a bit. Hope this helps!

Comment

Ah -- I just couldn't find it as I was looking for a document called "Blogs." Thank you!

Comment

CaroleK

They won't let me post the links to the peoples blogs(past treatment veterans) because I am to new to this forum! Eddie here Wendys husband! Had a big long post about qualifications and links to Dr B's page and Russia etc and can't post any URLs yet~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
            X