no corn and beans, will this help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no corn and beans, will this help?

a friend who has ms swears by paleo as a strategy for health. wahls protocol is of the same philosophy.

others here are simply in favor of no gluten no dairy

others will say no saturated fat and tons of whole grain and veggies

we have gone to no gluten and no dairy, but now we are taking the full-on paleo approach with no corn and no beans.

this is totally bumming us out! please tell me it's worth it. (i know it depends on the person. but tell me if it has worked for you)

Did you find the no dairy no gluten Help at all? I did try for a while but so no change.

Comment

so far dh says he notices no improvement... but so hard to know for sure. it is possible there is SOME improvement but very subjective and unscientific. they say it can take time to see results; we have been on this no gluten no dairy only since july.
      i will be sure to provide updates.....

Comment

Went GF first- no change, then milk product free (still eat eggs) and the tuning fork effect with every step calmed down SIGNIFICANTLY. More recently tried to ditch all sugars as within hours of sugars, I get leg cramps- thigh and/or calf. I have "tested" it enough times to notice a cause and effect relationship. I avoid kidney beans, but still consume black beans and chickpeas. Have cut way back on GF flours- they are almost like sugar in their ability to cause a cramp. If I now accidentally eat a milk product or gluten, I get a migraine or get so sick I spend a day in bed. Whals is also about what TO eat- dark greens, fatty fish, grass fed beef- get to know your local farmers. If you pile enough salad on a plate, it is filling

Comment

Working...
        X