Free Samples of Incontinence Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Samples of Incontinence Products

I don't know if this type of link is allowed, if not, admins, just delete it. But Tena is offering free samples of their products, specifically to help one decide which type of pad would work the best for a person's incontinence.

There are two packs to choose from. One offers light protection products, the other offers products for those with more severe incontinence.

I ordered one pack and there were five products in it. Haven't tried any of them, but was impressed with the design of their Overnight pad, it's the first incontinence protection I've seen that's practical for nighttime.

Here's the link for free samples...if this link isn't allowed, just google Tena free samples and you should be able to pull it up.

https://www.tena.us/on/demandware.st...rt/C2071718321

Just a note for Canadians ....

Change the web addy to .ca and the offer is also available to us!

Comment

Hexa and Co, free samples

The Best product I have found so far for diapers and pads is Hexa and Co. They provide a free sample as well. Here is the link if you are interested! try.hexanow.com

Comment

Originally posted by TWashington55 View Post
        The Best product I have found so far for diapers and pads is Hexa and Co. They provide a free sample as well. Here is the link if you are interested! try.hexanow.com
        Hi TWashington

I checked out the Hexa site for free samples, and chose one. Then, it stated:

After your free trial, you will be billed monthly. You can change or cancel your plan anytime.

So, I cancelled my free samples.

Also, I couldn't find any ultimate/overnight pads, which I really prefer.

Thanks
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Bummer, I thought they had overnight pads. Sorry about that

Comment

Originally posted by TWashington55 View Post
            Bummer, I thought they had overnight pads. Sorry about that
            TWashington55

I did find the overnight pads on the try.hexanow.com/choose-gender site.

But I still don't like the fact that a person can't just order the free trial pads, without being enrolled in a monthly plan.

Take Care
            PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
            ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Makes sense, I do really like them but I do remember the process of having to setup a plan.

Comment

Hi Guys hope everyone is feeling their best today, not to hijack but for any Aussies on here you can get help with incontinence aids products through ( "MASS" medical aids subsidy scheme ) they will provide free aids once you have been assessed, and you can also claim a payment for aids each year and while here you Aussies can also claim for medical heating and cooling allowance to help pay for the running of your aircon Craig

Comment

Working...
                X