"Fall Down Laughing" by David Lander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Fall Down Laughing" by David Lander

I am reading this book now by David Lander (formerly known as Squiggy) from the Laverne & Shirley show in the early 80's.

He got diagnosed with MS. He talks about his struggles with the disease, family, work accomplishments, and how he hid it from the public eye for 15 years before he announced it. So far it is very cool!

I'll keep you posted.

Nikki
    Nikki

When I was first diagnosed back in the early 2000's I read several books and David Lander's was my favorite. Some stories were depressing. I cannot judge those author's and their experiences for MS is so challenging for so many. Still, Lander's book was humorous (as he is) and I found it uplifting and not one to "take me down" emotionally. I appreciated so much his positive outlook despite the trials he had/has experienced. There's enough to be depressed about in this world...we need to strive for joy in the midst.
    Susie

Eph 3:20-21

Comment

This was one of the first "MS" books I read. Loved it
      1995-symptoms with no cause
      2000-diagnosed with Probable MS.
      2000/1-started Avonex
      2002-Rebif b/c increasing brain plaques
      Nov-13-Tecfidera b/c needle fatigue&sympt

Comment

That is great to hear!
        Nikki

Comment

Haven't read yet!

I am really looking forward reading this. To be honest with all of you. I have not read one book on MS. Being 3 months new to all this I've learned alot on the site and googling alot. But this sounds like a must.

Hope to enjoy!

SusieQ

Diagnosed 6-28-14
          RRMS
          Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

Would like this in ebook format.
            Karen

Comment

Working...
            X